Friday, August 21, 2020

Welcome to a new school year!

  Bitmoji Image 

 Hello!

I am so excited to start a new year, and even more so to meet and see all of you, share with you new learning adventures , challenges, experiences and so much more.  Above all, I am thrilled to be your teacher and allowing me to be your mentor this year.

 I´d like to begin by telling each one of you that " You are Unique! Embrace all you quirks and oddness!" because that is what makes you special!  You all have gifts, find them, explore them, work hard and see them through to  make them shine, you´ve got this!

Let´s get ready to work together, and know that I will be right there to cheer you on every step of the way! 

My hope is for you to have an awesome school year!  Enjoy it!


With much love,


Teacher Val 💕


PS:  I´m sharing with you a picture of some of the things I love... 

       Can you guess what? Leave me your guesses in the comments section!



❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀




2 comments:

  1. Great Blog Val, I think is amazing the way you help students to increase their self-esteem! Love the design and everything you added 🙌🏻 I Really love your Blog. You are an awesome Teacher 😘👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your feedback. Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete

  Welcome to a new school year 2021 - 2022

About you!